Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Little Time Sensitive

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Tiffani, the owner and wedding planner extraordinaire of Creative Designs and Events here in Nashville...for a little background, the story goes like this: 

Tiffani was helping her client, Belinda, plan her dream wedding to be held on September 11th in Bowling Green, Kentucky.. as all of the last minute details are falling into place and she is working with a calligrapher to get her invitations hand addressed and mailed to her guests, all of a sudden, the said calligrapher stops responding to calls and emails=BIG problem!
Tiffani then emailed me frantically asking if I could turn around a rush order of 100 invitations in less than a week--luckily, I was in town that weekend, and was able to make it happen =)
I think Belinda was extremely pleased with the end product and I was so happy to ease her frustrations so she could focus on more important things for her upcoming wedding--good luck and congrats Belinda!
Here is the finished product: lovely silver envelopes with black ink in the Miller style

1 comment:

  1. I'm about to start christmas cards and out of 100 every year there is not one, no matter how hard i try, that would ever look anywhere near amazing as this.
    So talented!
    love your blog : )

    ReplyDelete