Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby Fever...

From so many of my friends jumping on the baby train, it's hard not to focus on anything and everything baby--I swear, I see more and more precious shower invitations, announcements, and gifts to welcome that new bundle of joy!!
and P.S. Cami, this post goes out to you--I am so happy for you and Brian and can't wait for a Baby Fields ;)
Baby Shower Invites
Stork Baby Shower Invite via Paper Culture
Blue Skies Baby Shower Invites via Minted
Baby Patterns: Coffee Invite via Tinyprints
Birth Announcements
The Archer Announcement via Minted
Baby's Got a New Pair of Shoes via Paper Culture
Vintage Monogram Pink Announcement via Tinyprints
Baptism/Christening Invites and Announcements
Sweet Reflection Invite via Tinyprints
Holy Baptism Invitation via Paper Culture

1 comment:

  1. Those are so precious! Is it sad that I am already looking at stuff like this and won't even have a baby until Feb????? ;)

    ReplyDelete